aNggEriK-diHaTikU

Never Say" I love you "if you don't really care, never talk about feeling if they aren't really there. Never hold my hand if you're going to break my heart. Never say you're to, if you never plan to start. Never look into my eyes if all you do is lie. Never say hello, if you really mean goodbye. If you really mean forever, then say you will try. Never say forever ' cause forever makes me cry. Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing!

Beraya Sakan Bersama Rakan-Rakan

Aidil Fitri 2011 ni me and the geng beraya sakan ke rumah rakan-rakan. Kami beraya kerumah Baniah, Ismail/Ina, Liza and Sharidan. Maklumlah tahun ni tiada sebarang aktiviti yang dilakukan bersama-sama rakan sekolah rendah...rindu sangat dengan mereka semua so hasilnya ini lah aktiviti me and the geng bagi melepaskan rindu.....huhuhu

0 comments: